Monday, March 29, 2010

**BONUS POST**

I'd say that "You're the 1,000,000th visitor to this blog today! YOU WIN!!" but, lets be honest, if you plotted out an expected visitors graph till infinity I wouldn't even asymptotically get there.

So, yeah. You're not special. But thank you for reading. Because you're reading, you're special...to me. That's worth something, right?

Right....?

SCREW YOU. I HAVE YOUR IP ADDRESS. Expect the government to show up at your door in a few hours asking why you attempted to sell national secrets to the Russians.

Anyhow. Song for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is updated approximately whenever I feel like it. Those of you who expect some kind of schedule will be sorely disappointed, and probably don't realize how scatterbrained I am.

© TheSharklord. Yes, I reserve my rights. Look, touch, but do not steal. Or I will find you.