Thursday, April 29, 2010

Senioritis

**This is a late post because I never did finish it. I'm thinking i'll just do a new one, but this is like circa 3 weeks ago. Sorry about that!**

It's Spring Fling here at my undergrad, and the academic home stretch is sprawling out before me. Unfortunately, this also means that it's time to do all of those group projects which we have collectively been too lazy to attend to for the rest of the semester, I also have to do a particularly annoying paper write up rather soon, and I need to gear up (i.e. read) for my exam. Yes, it's in the singular--I've got a hilariously light schedule.

It also means that my future LS plans are coming to fruition. Soon I'm gonna need to secure furniture. I've got my eye on a desk system from IKEA which looks amazing. I will use it to outfit my law school command center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is updated approximately whenever I feel like it. Those of you who expect some kind of schedule will be sorely disappointed, and probably don't realize how scatterbrained I am.

© TheSharklord. Yes, I reserve my rights. Look, touch, but do not steal. Or I will find you.