Wednesday, March 3, 2010

0L: Enter the Law Student

After a long time intending to do so, I have decided to begin a law school blog. For those of you who have the kindness to bother reading (or have been browbeaten by myself to do so upon pain of continued annoyance), I cannot promise that this will be one of those blogs that gets the Gold Star for being one of those precious few that makes it to the end of 3L year still alive.

But you never know.

After much consideration, I've decided to make this a fully anonymous blog. That isn't to say that if you don't try hard you won't be able to figure out who I am or where I go, but at least any old person won't. If you figure it out, count that as your reward for reading attentively. I'm not planning on saying anything I wouldn't want associated with my name, but being anonymous is a bit fun. It means I can come up with nicknames for people like "Guns & Brown-Noses" that accurately describe their character in a easier way than just calling them "Michael" or something like that. I'm also emulating the style of my favorite LS Blog written by Nobody.

In the coming days I'll catch the world up on where things stand, but for now, take heart and know you are about to experience the greatest 3 years history has ever seen.

I am Sharklord, (incoming) law student extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is updated approximately whenever I feel like it. Those of you who expect some kind of schedule will be sorely disappointed, and probably don't realize how scatterbrained I am.

© TheSharklord. Yes, I reserve my rights. Look, touch, but do not steal. Or I will find you.